This is your service member's coffee starter kit. Nothing is better than a warm cup of coffee on deployment. It takes you away from the rigors of the work and lets you relax, even for just a few indulgent minutes. This care package is to make those moments that much more luxurious.
What Comes In This Care Package?
- 7 Copper Cow Instant Coffee packets: individual, premium pour-over coffee. Perfect for deployed service members to conveniently make a cup of coffee anywhere in the world.
- 7 Sweet snacks to accompany the coffee: Microwave Brownie | Microwave Snickerdoodle Blondie | Jocelyn & Co. Almond Cookies | Jocelyn & Co. Chocolate Shortbread Cookies | Peanut Butter Battle Bar | Grey Ghost Chocolate Espresso Cookies | Jocelyn & Co. Brown Butter Cookies
What Else Comes With My Purchase?
- Free shipping
- Insurance against theft or loss
- A card written by you with no length limits
- An optional personal photo in each care package
The Top 3 Benefits (According To Our Customers):
1) Saves hours over sending a care package yourself
2) Our military expertise ensures that these are items your Hero actually needs and wants
3) High quality items only—no cheap filler
For more customer thoughts, check out our product reviews!
How Do I Save Time and Send A Care Package?
Just write your letter and tell us where to send it! We’ll take care of the rest—you focus on supporting your Hero.
A portion of all proceeds goes to support a military charity
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very cute nice little gift to send to my husband. Thank you!
This was a nice, quikc care package. Really fast sending and receipt by my son. Five stars, and will use again. Thank you.
I got one of these this week. It was really awesome. Came on here to browse around. It was a theme box, so I basically could make myself coffee and have a sweet snack with it. There were enough for a few different coffee breaks, so it definitely lasted, but was still small and compact. Very cool care package idea.
My Hubby loves coffee. This is a nice easy thing to send to him. :)
I've sent a few things with these guys and they are great.