What Makes This Donation Special?
Our donations have a special touch. By including a letter written by you and giving the service member the option to write back, we connect the Heroes serving abroad with the citizens they support back home.
We know that the saddest part about mail call was when some of our fellow sailors and soldiers got nothing in the mail. Their sacrifice was just as great as ours, but they never got the recognition from back home. But you can change that for one special service member. By buying a donation box, we will send a care package to a Sailor, Solider, Marine or Airman overseas -- all you have to do is tell us which service to send it to. We partner with senior leadership at different units and USOs around the globe to ensure that the care package gets to a well-deserving service member, and we'll even include a note from you. It's our hope that you'll help us bring a little bit of joy to one of these Heroes serving all of us back home. Pictured here is a photo of two Heroes who received a donation care package last Christmas, as well as a sample photo similar to what we'd send a service member.
We can also send this as an addition to any care package you send to your own service member. Many customers simply add it on to other purchases as a way of saying thank you!
What Comes With My Donation?
- We'll donate a care package to a service member in need
- A card written by you with no length limits
- (If you'd like,) a self-addressed and pre-stamped return postcard so the service member who receives the care package can write you a return letter. We make it seamless for the service member to just write a note and drop it in the mail, because we know from experience how much we want to say thanks.
- A portion of your purchase also goes to support a military charity.
- A letter from our CEO giving his personal thanks - perfect to include in a gift if making the donation in someone else's name.
How do I Donate a Care Package?
Just write your letter and tell us which service to send it to! We’ll take care of the rest—you focus on supporting your Hero.
I sent one of these a few months ago... Got a card from a soldier in the mail today (he apologized for sending it so late!) and it touched my heart. So happy to know that our country is being defended by young men like that, and that there is still good in theworld.
God Bless th Troops
Got a return card in the mail from the kid I sent it to. Really nice guy. Great service folks.
Support the troops
Sending them something nice is great. :)
God Bless America
I am an Eagle Scout and sent this to a deployed Airman. I am thankful for their sacrifice and for this great country.
Thank you for all you do!
Added on to package I sent to my nephew. Thank you for this service! Prayers.