If you're looking to give your Hero some relaxing alone time to detach from the rigors of deployment, take a look below. Because this gives them everything they need: from a wireless bluetooth speaker, to headphones, playing cards, and everything shown here, your Hero will be able to relax and take some time to get away from it all!
What Comes In This Care Package?
- Body wipes | Face Lotion | Puzzle Books | 1849 Hot Sauce | Lip Balm | Pour-over Coffee | Special "Thank You" Popcorn | Playing Cards | Premium Travel Ramen | 1 lb of Candy | Battle Protein Bar | Bloody Mary Sunflower Seeds | Sunblock | Microwave Brownie | Carolina Kettle Chips
What Else Comes With My Purchase?
- Free shipping
- Insurance against theft or loss
- A card written by you with no length limits
- An optional personal photo in each care package
The Top 3 Benefits (According To Our Customers):
1) Saves hours over sending a care package yourself
2) Our military expertise ensures that these are items your Hero actually needs and wants
3) High quality items only—no cheap filler
For more customer thoughts, check out our product reviews!
How Do I Save Time and Send A Care Package?
Just write your letter and tell us where to send it! We’ll take care of the rest—you focus on supporting your Hero.
A portion of all proceeds goes to support a military charity
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased this care package with the optional toiletries add-on. It shipped quickly and got to my friend in under a week. Thanks so much for all you guys do!
This seems like a pretty good deal for all the stuff here. My son wrote to me and said it was the best care package anyone in his unit got. So, Bravo, guys!
I ordered the hero care package anything but food. I added on the men toiletries, ax body spray, ax body wash, chapstick, hand sanitizer. My son never received it and showing instead of it being sent to Kuwait it send to Philadelphia??
Good gift, but not sure how much zen there is in it
Came all in one box, which I was worried about (thought it might come in 2) and was a big hit.
I wanted to keep my husband's stress levels low in the care package I sent. I think this is a great way!