This healthy care package helps your Hero stay fit and healthy on deployment, when junk food is sometimes too easy to come by. Send your Hero a healthy food care package to make them feel good.
What Comes In This Care Package?
- Turkey Jerky | Bloody Mary Sunflower Seeds | Premium Ramen | Special "Thank You" Popcorn | Hydrant Drink Mix | Copper Cow Pour-Over Coffee | 1849 Hot Sauce | Men's Health Magazine | Dried Apricots | Turkey Sticks | Protein Battle Bar
What Else Comes With My Purchase?
- Free shipping
- Insurance against theft or loss
- A card written by you with no length limits
- An optional personal photo in each care package
The Top 3 Benefits (According To Our Customers):
1) Saves hours over sending a care package yourself
2) Our military expertise ensures that these are items your Hero actually needs and wants
3) High quality items only—no cheap filler
For more customer thoughts, check out our product reviews!
How Do I Save Time and Send A Healthy Care Package?
Just write your letter and tell us where to send it! We’ll take care of the rest—you focus on supporting your Hero.
A portion of all proceeds goes to support a military charity
20 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My soldier celebrated her 20th Borthday overseas! This care package was convenient and she received it within a few days. It was a great surprise. Thank you! I would recommend and order again.
Healthy is good
Too much junk out there. Glad to get something good.
Health food is all my son asks for.
5 Stars, good gift.
Military Care Package Review
This was very nice and arrived quickly.
No more junk!
Junk food is so bad for you- nice to have something besides candy!
This was a great gift. The post card was a nice touch.
Not sure if fruit snacks are helth food, but he seemed to really like it!
It seems like the service was quick. there was some confusion in ordering the product. I did not fill something out right as The review has the person’s name it was sent to instead of my name. Also the phone number on the first page must have been for the receiver not the shipper. But I had no information for that. I have not heard if it got to the recipient.