If your service member is the type of person who misses the pub on deployment, send them a military-approved pub to tide them over!
What Makes This Care Package Special?
Unfortunately, service members don't have pubs on deployment. This package brings the pub to your Hero. With beer cheese and beer nuts, root beer, popcorn and pretzels, it has all the important things that will make them feel like they're relaxing at the local pub. A deck of playing cards tops it off so your Hero can kick back and relax with their fellow Heroes.
What Comes With My Purchase?
- The care package pictured here
- Free shipping
- Insurance against theft or loss
- A card written by you with no length limits
- A self-addressed and pre-stamped return postcard so your Hero can write you a return letter. We make it seamless for the service member to just write a note and drop it in the mail.
- A portion of your purchase goes to support a military charity.
- If you'd like, you can upload a personal photo to send in the package.
The Top 3 Benefits (according to our Customers):
1) Saves hours over sending a care package yourself.
2) Uses our military expertise to know you're getting an amazing care package for her.
3) High quality items only—no cheap filler.
For more customer thoughts, check out our product reviews below!
The Pub Review
I feel particularly well suited for this review because my son both received the package and facetimed me while opening it. It was a great little care package, and looked fantastic. He really enjoyed it. He said he is used to a ton of junk and this was all great stuff for him. Bravo, hero care packages!
Boy, I would have loved to get one of these on deployment back in the day. We didn't have great logistics,or sites like this (or the internet even!) when I was in. Glad I could send this to my Nephew. He loved it. Thanks
Love this idea. Very good, fast, FREE shipping!
Wish it had actual beer, but I guess that's frowned upon! Took a while to get there though!
I really like it. My boyfriend loved it!!!
Wish it had real beer! Haha. Five stars.